$324 (2 hours)
$90 (30 minutes)
$45 (up to 15 mins)
For initial appointments please email us or call us.
Note the list is non exhaustive and other charges may apply. Accounts must be paid in full on the day of the consultation. We accept cash, Visa and Mastercard. The fees are for the consultations only, and do not include investigations or research.
The practice policy requires patients to provide us with 24 hours notice for cancellations so that we can offer the appointment to someone else. The full fee is charged to patients who do not provide us with the required notice period.
Distance consultations are also offered, by Phone, Skype and Zoom. Fees are the same as for in-person consultations.
The information contained in this website is for general guidance on matters of health interest only. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this website has been obtained from reliable sources, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
This website cannot take into account individual circumstances and is not intended to be a substitute for health and medical advice from a qualified health professional.
All patient information is private and confidentiality is maintained at all times and the right of every patient is respected. Patients have the right to access their own records. If you would like your records or you would like your records sent to another doctor this clinic requires a signed letter of authorisation before the record can be released. Fee’s may apply.
Your Personal Health Information and Medical Record may be collected, used and disclosed for the following reasons:
- Communicating relevant information with other treating doctors, specialists or allied health professionals.
- Accounting/ACC/Health Insurance matters/Quality assurance activities.
- Disease notification as required by law (e.g. infectious diseases).
- When consulting with you for legal related disclosure as required by a court of law (eg court order, suspected child abuse).
- Research purposes (de-identified – meaning you are not able to be identified from the information released).
If you have any concerns or wish to restrict access to your personal health information please discuss these with your doctor.